ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

btp
Newly Registered
India

ILR application

Post by btp » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:50 pm

Hi
I am looking the ILR application link for
1.Mself and (Skilled worker Tier 2 Visa)
2.Dependent daughter and wife.
Also my information in UK as below.

UK entry clearance visa valid from 11/06/2019 to 11/07/2019
I have traveled to UK on 19th June 2019 (Reached in UK) with my dependent wife & Daughter

I have following question.
1.When should I apply for ILR (Considering 28 days qualifying period) ?
2.Shall I apply ILR for all of three at a time ?
3.What supporting document require for myself and my dependent ?
4.I have passe the Life in UK test and I have submitted my NARIC English proficiency certificate equivalent to C1.
5.Is there again any relationship support document for wife and daughter require ? (Initially submitted the marriage certificate and my daughter birth certificate)
6.I have tenant agreement for one year and again letter from tenant for rolling over tenancy for further.Is that ok or other doc require?
7. Link for ILR application.

I hope this is so many questions but hope you will respond.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:23 pm

11/06/2019 + 5 years - 28 days is the earliest date that you will become eligible for ILR. You can all apply together using form SET(O)

You need your last payslip and the corresponding bank statement plus the sponsor letter: All you need to know about the sponsor letter for Skilled Worker route

Your spouse needs to provide cohabitation evidence: All you need to know about cohabitation evidence

Form SET(O): https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-o
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

btp
Newly Registered
India

Post by btp » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 am

Thanks Zimba,
If we have not observed more than 180 days leave even we need to produce the travel ticket or all passport details of travel ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:13 am

btp wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 am
Thanks Zimba,
If we have not observed more than 180 days leave even we need to produce the travel ticket or all passport details of travel ?
No, just passports over the 5 years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

btp
Newly Registered
India

ILR application

Post by btp » Fri May 10, 2024 9:14 am

Hi
I am qualifying for the ILR application.I have few questions related to the application.

1.I am qualifying for ILR application in this month.
2.I have entered the UK in 2019, and after that I have job changed two employer, and working in third employer.
3.My question is I need to submit any documents of my previous two employer like salary slip, P45, P60 or COS.
4.Is the application is asking the previous company data ?

Regards,

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 10, 2024 2:39 pm

btp wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:14 am
Hi
I am qualifying for the ILR application.I have few questions related to the application.

2.I have entered the UK in 2019, and after that I have job changed two employer, and working in third employer.
3.My question is I need to submit any documents of my previous two employer like salary slip, P45, P60 or COS.

Regards,
No, provide from only current employer.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri May 10, 2024 2:45 pm

btp wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:14 am
Hi

Regards,
You were advised just a month ago but you came back and started a new post again.
This why we need to insist over and over again to refrain from starting new posts and pay attention to the advice given to you !